You’ve just purchased your new logo from the shop.
Watermarking your images are some of the ways to market your business and protect your photos at the same time.
There are several methods used to watermark an image and one of them is to use Adobe Photoshop.
One of the questions I get asked often is…how do I use my Logo in Photoshop?
Well, it’s super easy and I’ll show you step by step on how to proceed.
Here are 4 easy steps to use your new logo in Adobe Photoshop.
– First, open your Image in Photoshop
– Then select FILE – PLACE option at the top of the window
– Next, locate the folder where your purchased logo files were saved.
– Then select the desired format.
I recommend using either the PNG file or the PSD file for this exercise. Both of these have a clear and transparent background.
– Now the file will show up on your image and you can place the logo at your desired location
– Congratulations you’re done!
If you use lightroom instead, I have a tutorial that shows step by step details on how to use your logo there as well.
See Adobe Lightroom Logo Tutorial HERE